Thursday, March 28, 2019
8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Faith Family Church
704 North Green Mount Road
Shiloh, IL 62221
Be the force of change to identify and implement new pathways to improve our overall health rankings by 2025.
Summit Goals and Objectives:
- Define the Healthier Together movement – Its history and its relationship to the Collective Impact process?
- Provide an update on progress since the March 2017 Summit.
- Provide Work Group updates and long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps and issues that need to be addressed to build a ‘Culture of Health & Wellness’ among the communities of MetroEast Illinois and to drive St. Clair County to be within the top 25% of healthiest counties in Illinois by 2025.
- Introduce Healthier Together’s “Big Picture” support plan developed by a team of volunteer community leaders representing areas of health, education, faith, business and local government.
20% of health outcomes are directly influenced by health-specific organizations. 80% of health outcomes are determined by schools, churches, workplaces, community centers, etc.
Participate in focused discussions around six areas which can impact the health of our communities:
- Chronic Diseases
- Community Safety
- Maternal/Child Health
- Mental Health
- Substance Abuse
Our community’s health is everyone’s responsibility.
The collective impact approach incorporates everyone’s resources and support.